Health data in practice: human-centred science
We are delighted to announce that applications to the 4 year PhD Health Data in Programme are now open. Please read the Important Information and Application Guidance before applying.
The Closing date is Wednesday 1 April 2020 (5pm BST). Late applications will not be accepted. Please direct any queries to email@example.com.
- Our trainees will gain an ‘in-practice’ context to their health data science research in the form of an MRes in Health Data in Practice in the first year
- Access to data in real-world settings through strong NHS and data science partnerships
- An inter-disciplinary supervisor pool spanning life, population, computer and clinical sciences as well as the arts and humanities
- Access to innovative and extensive career development opportunities and career transition support
- Funded MRes and PhD studentship including Home/EU tuition fees, research and training costs
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who are expected to hold or to obtain at least an upper second class degree (or equivalent for EU and overseas candidates) in a relevant subject area, including but not limited to statistics, computer sciences, mathematics, psychology, bioinformatics, biomedical sciences and qualitative disciplines including but not confined to anthropology, ethnography, social sciences
- Successful candidates will display their passion for a career in research, good communication skills and scientific knowledge of the field
For further details please visit our webpage.